Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Not Ok

February 5, 2007

O.K. This is getting entirely out of control. I have tried to be optimistic about the situation, but today was the last straw. Last week my host mom gave me my leftover dinner for breakfast, which consisted of some sort of fried pork. Keep in mind she also gave me two blini, a yogurt, and bread with sausage. I took one bite of the pork to be polite, gagged, and then threw the rest out. She comes in the kitchen while I am doing my dishes and asks me if I ate it all. I said that I ate what I could. She then tells me to, quote: “Look at me and tell me the truth.” WTF???? Am I five? Before that, she actually opened the lid of my yogurt container as I went to throw it away to see if I had eaten it all, and then said “maladyet”, which basically means “good job”. This woman makes me dinners that could feed me for a week and sits there next to me the entire time smoking and telling me to eat more while the spoon is still in my mouth. So, we had a little talk and I asked her to make me smaller meals, which I was hoping would also more strongly imply BACK OFF. This morning I sat down at my bowl of cornflakes. It was a normal sized breakfast, which I was very exited about. I was not excited about the warm milk she gave me to put on it, but I poured it on anyway and ate really fast before it all turned into weird warm cornflake mush. She came in the kitchen and saw me sitting in front of an empty bowl. She immediately looked in the garbage to see if I had thrown it out and then accused me of putting it back in the box. I tried to convince her that I ate it all, and she SERIOUSLY told me to open my mouth to prove it, which I refused to do. It’s not funny. I’m scared. This woman seriously needs a hobby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

check other comment

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home